Are you a game designer or developer that needs an up and coming project reviewed from a technical perspective (rules compliance, continuity, sound concepts, etc) or are you in need of a copy editor? I am available for hire. My rates and/or product compensation is fair, I’m speedy and my work is high quality! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss a project.
Previous projects include:
- A soon to be released Labyrinth Lord module by Joe Johnston of Task Boy Games
- Early rules continuity editor and playtester for Fields of Despair by Kurt Keckley and being published by GMT Games
- Rule continuity editor for Operation Dauntless by Mark Mokszycki and being published by GMT Games
- Lead playtester for Red Winter by Mark Mokszycki and published by GMT Games
- Playtester for The Last King of Scotland by Dennis Bishop and published by Victory Point Games.